Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Recent Work

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

Christina said...

those are awesome!! great work!

love love love that first black and white!~

Claire Kayser said...

Love all the pics!!! Nice crops on each - you showed Josh and Lyndsay's charm and chemistry well!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic pictures! You seriously rocked these. I hope I get a chance to work with you! I love the baby ones above as well.