Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Gage

Yesterday, I had the pleasure of photographing this little Ham!
He was wonderful to work with and I hope his Mommy will enjoy the free 11x14 she won in our first contest.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

6 comments:

Robyn said...

Lovely. The first one is specially nice. Looks like a real character.

Karson and Kami said...

Alissa, I just love your work!! These a beautiful pictures and what a cute little boy!
My favorite one is number 2 of him in the basket with the hat and tie!! Mom will love these!

Stueller said...

Love these. You got some great pictures.

Bree said...

what a cutie pie.

Mandy said...

He is adorable! I love his hat Jagger has the same one!

slgober said...

What a cute little chub! Your lighting looks awesome!