Saturday, January 6, 2007

A Different Perspective

It's quite a bit more challenging to do this on the weekends but we succeeded. Anna has definately been avoiding the camera and I think it's funny yet sad because she's my little muse. So, hence a photo of her not looking at me but something I still really like!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Unfortunately, these are more bath shots because you know I live in Minnesota and can't just go outside with a baby in January.
I wish it was spring!! I wish I lived in a warm climate all year long to but I don't. So I have to make do.

This Challenge has made me try to think out of the box instead of just posting pictures of Anna's face I have to do other stuff too.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the reflection!! Totally different! Great Job!

Nicole said...

Darling shot of her beautiful eyelashes. What kind of lighting are you using?

Julie ( THE Queen of TyPo'S) This chic can't spell!!! said...

Really love this reflection. BTW, I grew up in MN so i hear yay, I live in florida now and am so jealous of all the snow pictures from up north. Although i do know no snow right now for you either lol.

Tara said...

Love both shots. We both took pics of our kids in the tub today! Great minds think a like!

Heather said...

I like both shots, but the reflection is a wonderful perspective. Nice job.

Anonymous said...

Nice eyelash shot! Very creative on the reflection capture:)

Unknown said...

WOW that reflection shot is spectacular!

Anonymous said...

oh my....i just love this....i don't know if i could do this in my tub with my kids, but what a great idea!!! i really really love it.

heidi~r. said...

I LOVE this! Great job!!

Ali said...

Wow, thanks Gals!
Nicole, I was using my 430ex Flash and New Fong Lighstphere.
Julie, nope, no snow here! We had a little bit over New Years but it has mostly melted. I would love to be in Florida!

Thanks for all the comments!! I just got home and saw I had 8 of them!! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Great job with the reflection photo! Very creative and a nice photo as well. =)

slgober said...

You little girl is such a cute little chubber!! And that reflection shot is tooo cool! That looks like an entry into some kind of photo contest to me!

Monica said...

Totally love the reflection of Anna in the facet! Too cool!! Very creative...

She is precious!!!

Robyn said...

Love the reflection one. Very creative.

Christina said...

I love both of these shots. I think I need to get that lightsphere thingy. :) Her eyelashes are just beautiful and that reflection shot is something I'm going to try.

Allison said...

Gorgeous!

Alissa said...

freaking love the reflection on the faucet! stunning!

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is super!